The theme of TechSparks™ 2012 - “The Smartest Way to Scale Your Startup”, focused on enabling all the factors required for the rapid growth of technology ventures. This theme will be taken forward at the regional rounds of TechSparks 2012, to be conducted in five cities – Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Hyderabad between May and July 2012. Each regional round will bear witness to a first-of-its-kind product tech workshop conducted by experts, covering all the major decision areas such as design, technology, positioning, marketing, funding etc. that govern a startup’s lifecycle. All startups who register for TechSparks™ will receive free invites to these workshops.
Venue: Hotel Fortune Select Manohar (Old Airport Exit Road, Begumpet, Hyderabad)
2:00 PM to 2:25 PM – Registration over Refreshments
2:25 PM to 2:30 PM – Introduction by Shradha Sharma, Founder, YourStory.in
2:30 PM to 3:10 PM – Keynote Speech by Sashi Reddi - Founder & Chairman, AppLabs
3:10 PM to 3:55 PM – Startup Product Workshop – Aditya Kulkarni
3.55 PM to 4.15 PM – Startup Showcase
4:15 PM to 5:00 PM – Panel Discussion on “The Smartest Way to Scale Your Startup”
- Narendra Bhandari, Director, Intel Software and Services Group
- Ravi Shankar, Managing Director, Sequoia Capital India
- Joe Ziegler, AWS Evangelist for Australia and New Zealand
- Aviral Pandey, AVP: Product and Business Strategy, Apalya Technologies
- Nitin Padmawar, Director & CTO at Reasoning Global eApplications Ltd.
- Shradha Sharma, Founder, YourStory.in
5:00 PM to 5:30 PM - Open House with Questions from Entrepreneurs
5:30 PM to 5:40 PM – Networking and Closing Remarks